Scripts - PHPAskIt
PHPAskIt is a question and answer ("FAQ") script written in PHP and MySQL. It allows visitors to ask questions which can then be answered by the site owner.
- Ability to sort questions into categories
- Automatic question permalinks
- Easy installation and customisation
- Import questions from other scripts
- Spam word and IP address blocking
- AJAX technology for quick question answering
- Question searching
- PHP 4.3 or higher (PHP 5+ also supported)
- MySQL 4.1 or higher (MySQL 5.0+ also supported)
Try PHPAskIt! (Admin area: Username - user, password - pass)
Please note that certain features are disabled in this version.
- Edit config.php, add your details where indicated.
- Upload the files, then go to install.php in your browser.
- That's it!
For more information, please see the readme file.
Please make sure you read the FAQ - your question may have been answered already. Alternatively, try posting at GWG and we'll do our best to help :)
Current version: 3.0.