- Do not try to clean an oven when it is on.
- Do not try to clean an oven when it has just been on.
- Do not rely on your phone as an alarm clock when its battery keeps running out.
- Do not attempt to mess with things when you have no idea what you're doing.
- Do not be weird with people, they don't like that.
- Do not start talking in internet/coding-related jargon to try and make yourself look cool. This will fail miserably.
- Do get out more.
- Do not drop your laptop and then wonder why the screen isn't working.
- Do not go on Myspace expecting a coherent and well-mannered discussion.
- Do not spend money you don't have on things you don't need.
- Do not leave passwords in publicly distributed scripts.
- Do not break your wireless internet adaptor by bending it.
- Do not poke Firefox. It will poke you back, harder.
- Do not spill water on your computer and then wonder why your keyboard doesn't work.
- Do not spend ages playing stupid games on your phone and then wonder why the battery doesn't hold its charge any more.
- Do not eat an entire loaf of garlic bread and expect people to stay within a 5 mile radius of you.
Yes, I'm guilty of all of the above. *Shame* Learn from my mistakes :P
And wow, it's November already. I have no idea how that happened either.